Landmannalaugar & Hekla volcano
The drive will take you through rivers, across glittering crater walls, lava fields and colourful mountains where you will be able to witness geothermal activity and a stunning nature. To top it all, this stunning off-road drive in Iceland comes with a personal service from your guide. One thing is guaranteed, you will be amazed.
Hekla volcano tour highlights:
- Hekla volcano
- Cobalt Blue Lake at Ljotipollur
- Frostastaða Lake
- Geothermal activity
- Dip in natural hot spring (bring a towel!)
- Lava fields
- Hjalparfoss Waterfall
This tour lasts 9-10 hours. Free pick-up from your hotel in the capital area begins at 8:30.
Please remember to bring the bathing suit and a towel to be able to bathe in the natural hot spring.
The tour runs all year round with scheduled departures every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday with minimum 2 Persons between June 1st - Sept. 30th.
- Pick-up from and return to your accommodation in Reykjavik
- All safety gear (helmets, harness, etc.)
- Small refreshments (soup, coffee/tea and perhaps some sweets)
- Experienced guides