Super Jeep Glacier Tour
Experience Iceland like you never did before!
Join our Super jeep tours and drive with us 1.000 meters up in the mountains where the view over Iceland’s highest peaks will take your breath away! And on top of that the largest glacier of Europe will lay beneath your feet.
An experienced driver-guide shares a wealth of fascinating information about glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment during the tour.
Glacier Journey offers day tours as well as evening tours – for your tailor made once in a lifetime experience in Iceland, we are happy to host a private tour for groups of individuals. For further information, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our summer location for Super jeep tours is our base camp by Hotel Smyrlabjörg - when using Google Maps "Glacier Journey - summer location"
We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point on time, and we recommend arriving 15 min before the scheduled departure time.
Unfortunately we cannot wait for late arrivals and hence, arriving late will result in an automatic cancellation of the booking and a full forfeiture of the booking fee.
· Good outdoor clothing and hiking boots are recommended.
· Reasonable level of fitness is required for all our tours.
· It´s the customer’s responsibility to inform our guides if they have any kind of health issues.
· There is a 48 hours’ cancellation policy, customers will get a 90% refund if they cancel the tour 48+ hours before departure.
· If the tour is cancelled by Glacier Journey for some reason i.e. due to weather, customers get a full refund.
· Glacier Journey does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions.
· All our tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants.
· Glacier Journey cannot make sure that no other persons or other unrelated groups are in the area at the same time as our tours.