Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Small Group Tour with Admission Ticket
The small group Golden Circle tour combined with a bathing experience in the Blue Lagoon is the ultimate treat! The tour is operated on minibuses led by one of our experienced driver guides. You will have the comfort of travelling in a comfortable vehicle in a small group and enjoy the highlights of the area now known as the Golden Circle.
You will be exploring Thingvellir National Park, a historic and geological landmark and a UNESCO heritage site. The park is not only known for being the place of the first parliament ever established and still active but it's also the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge. At Geysir feel the power from the heat in the ground, breath the sulphuric steam from the hot water and see the spectacular eruptions performed by geysir called Strokkur, which erupts every 5 to 10 minutes. Next we are on to Gullfoss waterfall. It's considered to be the most beautiful of Iceland’s 30,000 waterfalls.
Travel to Kerið crater, a striking crater lake filled with milky blue-green water and surrounded by stark black and deep red slopes.
Arguably the highlight of the tour will be the time spent at the Blue Lagoon. Soak away your worries in the soothing blue geothermal water, renowned the world over. Your tour include entrance ticket, towel and free drink.
- Small-group tour
- Comfort Admission ticket to Blue Lagoon
- Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Professional guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
What's not included
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of the tour is 11 hours